Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who Are You (part two)



Here's a great find -- it's the vid of the song I posted on Sept 6 (below)
Incredible. I love this live rendition. I guess those of you who have Roger Daltrey's Celebration of the Music of Pete Townshend concert on video have seen this; I have the concert CD, but I've never seen this before until now. Love it! The entire concert is fantastic... but the video footage of this number (with the "master" himself) is just... perfectamundo! Complete with spinning cellos!

3 comments:

grace said...

I have never seen this. This is awesome. thank you. :)

rough mix said...

An awesome version I ignored (I missed this DVD)
Jody Linscott is, as usual ,dazzling.. and Roger should have made, for the opportunity, some clothes costs.
Thanks a lot for these images.

Delbut said...

Fantastic