Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Now THIS is more like it!

Thank you Sidney, thank you Lucy, c'mon all, let's keep this blog alive and viable, especially in light of Pete freezing his blog as he promised. I'm sure there will be more to come from him, but in all meantimes, we have a blogger place to congregate- here. Invite friends!

If you are just coming to this blog for the first time with the closing of Pete's, please let me know by commenting in this thread so that I don't miss adding you to our *friends* listing.

Blog on!

3 comments:

MargieCM said...

Been away from here for a few days, then i've come back to some new posts and now I don't know where to post comments! I decided ... everywhere.

Delbut said...

I think we need an effort to stop MargieCM from posting everywhere.

MargieCM said...

Sorry Del - does that make me a blogtart?